Giving is a gateway to great engagement.
Charity FUEL eXperiences combine your branded merch with community causes to produce impactful outcomes. Engage with your audience on a personal level, online and off through PHYGITAL* campaigns.
CAUSE MARKETING & COMMUNITY BUILDING THROUGH ORIGINAL ART & BRANDED MERCH.
*Phygital: Interactions that engage audiences across digital platforms and physical spaces.
Our Charity FUEL Program
Our branded giveaways will be connected to supporting non-profits that your audience cares about. Create genuine engagement (with personalized video!), increase impressions, and support important causes: Environment, Animals, Education Health, Human Services, and Art.
How Charity FUEL works.
Work with Brand Fuel on great branded giveaways for direct mail or events.
Drive traffic to your website or microsite we will build.
Give your audience an opportunity to choose from over 300 charitable impacts using a code or custom password.
How Charity FUEL works with a hand-crafted art campaign!
- Work with Brand Fuel on great branded giveaways for direct mail or events.
- Compliment the giveaway with a hand-crafted segment of art that is connected to a bigger piece of an original themed painting.
- The back of each piece of art will indicate a website and specific code they enter on the site.
- Drive traffic to your website or we will build a microsite with a call to action video from you.
- Recipient will use the code on the back of the art to choose charity impacts that matter to them (Environment, Animals, Education, Health, Human Services, Art).
- After selection, a new page will open for the Great Reveal!
- Your customer/client gets to see the full art piece, with their piece highlighted as well as receive a custom message from you.
- Recipients can respond with photos, video or comments after. These can be public or private.
About the Artist
Tola Oguntoyinbo, a good friend to Brand Fuel, lives in Chapel Hill, NC has been painting for close to 25 years. He is a graduate of the Groton School with an undergraduate degree from UNC and a Master’s degree from UNC’s Hussman School of Journalism and Media where he was a Park Fellow. He is currently the founder of ShineBiG Feedback. To see more, go to babatola.com.
- Genuinely engage with your audience
- Align branded giveaways with giving back
- Increase response rates
- Highlight charities you or your audience cares about
- Generate valuable audience-driven content
- Identify and recognize brand advocates
- Enhance digital strategy
- Cultivate community and build loyalty
- Help charities
- Multiple PHYGITAL* Touchpoints
- Client sees 3X ROI