Can you save the world with promotional products? We think so.
From the literacy program in desperate need of books to the local children without shoes or lacking food, there are numerous ways to make a difference with the help of promotional products. At Brand Fuel, we call this the business of benevolence or “BrandGood.”
“Brand” and “Good” are two simple words that when combined, create a new way for organizations to brand themselves and help the communities in which they serve.
And we can set up wellness/team-building activities for you to support your community!
How it Works
- Discuss a team-building opportunity with your Human Resources Dept. or Wellness Team.
- Determine where you want to make a difference in your community
- Consider assistance that aligns with your company and its goals
- We will work with nonprofits to coordinate team-building activities that support the cause.
- Use co-branded products to encourage participation, recognize volunteers as well as provide a lasting memory of the BrandGood activity.
What’s ROX? Return on eXperience!
- Do something wonderful and important in the community
- Improve morale (and hopefully productivity)
- Strengthen employee loyalty
- Get employees to know each other outside of the office
T-shirts, picture frames (insert photos of event!), can coolers, water bottles, hats, and sunglasses (for outdoor events), and so much more.
$500 – $1500. We can assist with events onsite at your location of a more fun meeting place, like a brewery or coffeehouse where we can pair a TASTE event with BrandGood. We encourage you to work to donate volunteer hours and offer a monetary donation to the nonprofit as well.
Contact us for more information.