Live out your rock and roll dreams while strengthening team dynamics!
Looking to motivate your team? Join us for Rock and Roll Team Building with Drum Team Collective™! We will put your team members in the driver’s seat of a rock show!
Drum sets are separated into “stations” for each participant. A Drum Team Collective™ instructor will explain the role of each instrument and how to play it. The group will play drum patterns together and a live house band will join to plays well-known songs along with your team. Everyone will be able to rotate to try different percussion instruments.
This eXperience is a refreshing way to build unity and leadership for your corporate team, organization, or private event. A 90-minute indoor program will allow your group to experience the exhilarating feeling of drumming with an actual LIVE rock and roll band, while promoting communication and team bonding! No experience necessary.
Product Pairing Ideas
- Drum sticks
- Bluetooth speakers
- Wireless earphones/ear buds
- Journals made out of recycled albums
- Bottle openers made out of recycled albums
- Rock-style T-shirts
- Session (not including branded giveaways): $2900 – $3900 for 90 minutes for up 15 people, each additional participant is $140, up to a maximum of 25 participants
- Want Delta Rae’s Mike McKee lead your session? Inquire for price and availability.
- Interested in a Drum Set Karaoke™ eXperience where teams of up to 15 participants per group pick out a music genre, choose a section of the drum set to play, and then learn to drum along to a medley of songs with a live rock and roll band? Let us know!