Sure, you could write a check to a cause to support your favorite nonprofit through your Corporate Social Responsibility plan.
But, you want prospects and customers to be a part of a give back strategy at an event. A cause-marketing effort must be engaging, impactful and most importantly, authentic.
The Kindness Container is one fun, engaging and heart-filling answer. We believe we should activate ways to unveil generosity at both the individual and the corporate level that are contagious. From a business standpoint, the statistics connected to purposeful and meaningful brands are worthy of changing your strategic plan.
- Meaningful brands outperformed the stock market by 206% over the past 10 years.
- Meaningfulness in brand marketing can increase wallet share by up to 9x.
- 75% of consumers expect brands to make more of a contribution to our wellbeing and quality of life, yet only 40% believe brands are doing so.
We will brand a cash-blowing machine as your gateway for giving. Attendees enjoy the money grab experience and then distribute the cash in a way that they deem “generous.” No rules or timelines. No conversations around selling products and services. No data capture. No quid pro quo.
These giveaways reinforce the effort and leave a long-lasting and positive impression:
- “Kindness Sprinkler” buttons for participants
- Post-it Notes on every dollar bill with messaging that reminded participants to honor the cash in a selfless manner – by sprinkling kindness in the community.
- “Kindness Container” branded Mason jar mugs, that also serve as a giveaway change banks. Stuff them with inspiring quotes and community calls-to-action.