The colors of fall are beginning to emerge.
And we hope this newsletters brings a little color to your life!
Our Fuelian Favorites
Check out our curated HOLIDAY GIFT CATALOG and get orders in so you don’t have a merry meltdown later.
Looking for one-of-a-kind gifts that are personal for each recipient? A gift that is super thoughtful? A gift that knocks recipients over smiling? Something that delivers positive connection? Or has them taking action? Introducing The World’s Only Art Jukebox! where a recipient uploads a photo and our artists paint a rendition of that photo to deliver an original gift experience!
As new kids in the B Corp community, we were thrilled to support the first in-person BLD (B Corp Leadership Development) Southeast conference! It was a celebration of our collective journey as B Corps, and a reminder that, together, we can build businesses that not only thrive but also do better for people and our planet.
Some takeaways from the event:
- Social impact work is challenging, but burnout isn’t the outcome you want. Balance and self-care are vital to being effective agents of change.
- Building this movement means making impact work accessible through better language and understanding.
- Impact investing isn’t just about finances—it’s about preserving personal missions and values, ensuring that impact goes beyond the bottom line.
- Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (JEDI) isn’t a separate initiative—it’s a lens through which leaders should view every decision.
- B Corps are each other’s best resources in this movement. Whether it’s turning our B Corp community into a circular economy or activating change in our own local communities, we have the power to make a difference. So, show up and participate in these sorts of event!
Robert Fiveash shares what gets him out of bed in the morning and why he believes sustainability is related to survivability. Give this PromoCorner interview a listen!
Read more about the American Cancer Society (ACS) rebrand and how we helped get stakeholders excited and invested.
We created custom direct mail campaigns and an Online Store for brand awareness that delivered ROC (Return On Community). It also helped with fundraising, driving over $240,000 in sales in the first months of launch!
We love music. Music is connection. Music gets us through the day. From Bob Marley to Biz Markie, Tay to Bey, you’ll find music playing in our offices every day. Welcome to our “Guess the Album” CONTEST where we share a sliver of an album cover and you guess to win.
Think you’ve cracked the code? Let the music lead you to victory!
Click the link below to submit your brilliant guess, including both the album name and the name of the artist or band.
The first 5 correct responses will win a prize. Good Luck!
Your Bodacious Brand Fuel Prize Options
We look forward to connecting your musical expertise to great giveaways!
Stay tuned for more news, education, FUN and sustainable product reveals. Thank you for being a fan!