Do you have a flair for Marketing? Design? Both?
If you answered “yes,” it’s high time you venture over to your budget-holding counterparts, bypass the “I’m too busy” alibis and join Brand Fuelians at the High Five Marketing + Creative Conference on March 2-3, 2016 in Raleigh.
Why does Brand Fuel endorse this conference?
1) This is where thought leadership in marketing, design and marketing technology intersect.
2) Keynote and educational session speakers include: Ann Handley, Denise Jacobs, Jay Baer, Lenny Terenzi and Scott Monty, well-known authors and/or speakers at the top of their fields in modern marketing and design.
3) There’s an innovative approach to the event without the “drabbery” of (gasp) table-and-drape. (the swag will be grand – come see our Swag Lottery Machine!)
The team at the High Five Conference will focus on your 5 business “love languages”:
- Marketing and/or design professional development opportunities for your team.
- Recruiting talented employees.
- Launching a new brand, product or service.
- Networking and friendraising, sharing business topics for discussion.
- Getting away from your monitor and having some fun.
BONUS! Are you are coming from out of town? Let us be your personal concierge to ensure that your two days here will be incredibly memorable. We’ll be your guide to ensure you get the most out of your experience in The Triangle, a place we are smitten with and that we call “home.”
Last thing – we are proud sponsors too. That said, don’t be shy about hitting us up for a deal on guest badges. We would love to have you attend and join us! firstname.lastname@example.org
And hey! Check out this rockin’ video to find out more about High Five 2016’s awesomeness!